- This event has passed.
After School Cooking Class (08/21/17)
August 21 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
SESSION ONE BEGINS AUGUST 21ST AND RUNS THROUGH OCTOBER 2ND. NO CLASS ON LABOR DAY
Please call 480-502-0177 to inquire about availability.
Like to cook or want to learn how? Join our after-school cooking classes and whip up a delicious dinner! Students will prepare the menu and then sit down together and enjoy the fruits of their labor. Basic as well as more advanced cooking techniques will be included for all levels of skill. Available to ages 8-17.
Fresh Pasta Primavera with Grilled Chicken Breast
Lemon Curd filled Cup Cakes
- After-School Cooking Classes are held on Mondays, 4:30 – 6:30 p.m., and include all supplies, ingredients and beverages.
- $200 for 6 week session, or $40 per individual class. Class is limited to 20 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or write Info@CCAcademy.edu to register. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time.
- Classes WILL NOT be held on School Holidays.
- Menus vary each class. Students will prepare the meal and sit down and eat together. A copy of the recipes will be available to take home.
- Please wear closed toe shoes and tie back all long hair.