- This event has passed.
Holiday Pastry Class – Tarts (11/12/17)
November 12, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
A great primer for Thanksgiving! Everyone loves gracing the holiday dinner table with homemade desserts, but creating them can be intimidating. In this class, we’ll explore tart-making with a hands-on approach for baking that essential crust, mixing flavorful fillings, and artfully decorating – all so that you can impress your friends and family with a delicious homemade tart!
Apple Custard Tart with Port Wine Sauce
Chocolate Ganache Tart
Fresh Berry “Poinsettia” Tart
- Class is limited to 20 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or write Info@CCAcademy.edu to register.
- $60 per person. This is a Specialty Class. No vouchers will be accepted. For fee refund, cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by a registered adult.
- Class begins with a demonstration and discussion by our Chef Instructor. Students will take home their creations- Please bring to-go containers with you to class!
- Gratuity is not included in the per-person fee. If you kindly wish to leave a tip, it will be split among all staff including the Chef Instructor, Server, Assistant and Dishwasher.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
- Please wear closed toe shoes and tie back all long hair.