- This event has passed.
Italian Wine Dinner (11/11/17)
November 11 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Classic Cooking is pleased to be partnering with Quail Distributing, a premier distributor of fine wines, in sharing the outstanding wines of Italy during a special five-course Italian Wine Dinner on Saturday, November 11th, 2017. The evening will feature a menu prepared by Chef Pascal Dionot along with wine pairings presented by special guest and Italian Wine Ambassador, Kevin Karwowski. Please join us for what is sure to be a memorable evening.
This is a Specialty Class, and no vouchers will be accepted. Seating is limited so make reservations early. Call 480-502-0177 for reservations or more information.
Cost: $75 per person. Seating at 5:00 pm.
Please call 480-502-0177 to make a reservation!
Aperitivo ~ Gougeres with Parmesan Cheese
Insalata ~ Goat Cheese & Crab Tartlet on Mixed Greens
Antipasti ~ Mussels Steamed in Fennel Broth & Pancetta
Primi ~ Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Secondi ~ Duck Breast with Root Vegetables
Dolce ~ Poached Pear with Almond Semifreddo and Italian Biscotti
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- This class is not a cooking class. There is no portion of the class that is hands-on or demonstration.
- Our sommelier or wine expert will lead the class. They will lecture about the wines and answer any questions you may have, and the Chef will discuss the food pairings.
- This is a five course tasting menu. We will serve five small portions of all of the menu items – each paired with a two ounce pour of wine.
- Gratuity is not included in the class price. If you kindly wish to leave our staff a tip, they will split all gratuity left among the instructor, assistant, server, and dish washer.
- $75 per person. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time.