- This event has passed.
Five-Course Wine Dinner (12/09/17)
December 9 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Our wine expert will guide you through this informative and delicious five course tasting dinner paired with wine.
Butternut Squash Soup with Red Chile & Mint
Salmon in Honey and Soy
Pork Loin Roasted with Fennel and Garlic
Nutella, Banana, and Chocolate Crepes
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- This class is not a cooking class. There is no portion of the class that is hands-on or demonstration.
- Our sommelier or wine expert will lead the class. They will lecture about the bottle and answer any general questions you may have. The Chef will talk about the food pairings.
- This is a five course tasting menu. We will serve five small portions of all of the menu items – each paired with a two ounce pour of wine.
- Gratuity is not included in the class price. If you kindly wish to leave our staff a tip, they will split all gratuity left among the instructor, assistant, server, and dish washer.
- $100 per person. Call to inquire about seasonal discounts. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time.
- To make a reservation call (480) 502-0177 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org