- This event has passed.
Sunday Brunch (10/08/17)
October 8 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Whether you’re sick of waiting in lines at packed restaurants on Sunday mornings, or would just like to learn how to properly cook an egg, our brunch classes are just what your weekend needed! Our Chef instructor will teach you how to create a delicious brunch in this hands-on class, which you will enjoy at the end. Learn new skills that you can adapt for your pre-work breakfasts, or to even host your own brunch at home! Coffee and mimosas included. Perfect class to do with friends, on a date, or fun for the entire family!
Warm Bacon & Egg Salad
Crispy Potato, Chorizo & Green Chili Hash w/Avocado
Apple Dutch Baby
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The class will begin with a Chef demonstration. The Chef Instructor will go over each aspect of the menu. You will work in small groups. Each group will be in charge of completing different aspects of the menu, and you will work together to complete the entire menu.
- Class is limited to 20 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or write Info@CCAcademy.edu to register.
- $100 per person. Half-price Offer Now: $50 per person. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time.
- Please wear close-toed shoes, and tie long hair back.
- Gratuity is not included in the class price. If you would like to leave our staff a tip, they will split all gratuity left among the instructor, assistant, server, and dish washer.
REGISTER NOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR HALF-PRICE SPECIAL!