- This event has passed.
Sunday Brunch (SOLD OUT)
January 7 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
The perfect way to spend a Sunday out with friends, or fun for the entire family! Let our Chef instructor guide you through a sweet and savory menu of breakfast and lunch dishes in this hands-on cooking class. Upon exiting the kitchen, you’ll sit down all together and enjoy the meal. Learn new skills that you can apply to your daily breakfasts, or even host your own brunch at home! Coffee and mimosas included.
Coctel de Camarones w/ Avocado (Shrimp Cocktail)
Grilled Chicken Tostadas al Carbon w/ Queso Fresco
Papas con Rajas (Sautéed Potatoes and Chiles)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The class will begin with a Chef demonstration. The Chef Instructor will go over each aspect of the menu. You will work in small groups. Each group will be in charge of completing different aspects of the menu, and you will work together to complete the entire menu.
- Class is limited to 20 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or write Info@CCAcademy.edu to register.
- $100 per person. Call to inquire about seasonal specials. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time.
- Please wear close-toed shoes, and tie long hair back.
- Gratuity is not included in the class price. If you would like to leave our staff a tip, they will split all gratuity left among the instructor, assistant, server, and dish washer.