- This event has passed.
July 8, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join Chef Instructor Sharon Lunardi in this 3 hour hands-on pastry class, and learn to make a variety of decadent Summer treats!
Orange & Sour Cream Drop Shortcakes w/ Minted Berries
Fresh Fruit & Vanilla Custard in Tuille Cups
Limoncello Mascarpone Mousse w/ Lavender Shortbread Cookies
- Class size is limited. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or write Info@CCAcademy.edu to register.
- Class begins with a complete demonstration and discussion by the Chef Instructor before students enter the professional kitchen to create the menu.
- $50 per person includes all ingredients for meal, wine and beer. Attendees must be 21 years or older to drink the served wine or beer.
- Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of class time.
- Gratuity is not included in the per-person fee. If you kindly wish to leave a tip, it will be split among all staff including the Chef Instructor, Server, Assistant and Dishwasher.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
- Please wear closed toed shoes and tie back all long hair.
- REGISTER/PAY HERE