After School Cooking Class (08/28/17)
August 28 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
SESSION ONE BEGINS AUGUST 21ST AND RUNS THROUGH OCTOBER 2ND. NO CLASS ON LABOR DAY
Like to cook or want to learn how? Join our after-school cooking classes and whip up a delicious dinner! Students will prepare the menu and then sit down together and enjoy the fruits of their labor. Basic as well as more advanced cooking techniques will be included for all levels of skill. Available to ages 8-17.
MENU (Tex-Mex Cuisine):
Cheddar Cheese Corn Bread
Green Salad w/ Cilantro Lime Dressing
- After-School Cooking Classes are held on Mondays, 4:30 – 6:30 p.m., and include all supplies, ingredients and beverages.
- $200 for 6 week session, or $40 per individual class. Class is limited to 20 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or write Info@CCAcademy.edu to register. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time.
- Classes WILL NOT be held on School Holidays.
- Menus vary each class. Students will prepare the meal and sit down and eat together. A copy of the recipes will be available to take home.
- Please wear closed toe shoes and tie back all long hair.
REGISTER HERE FOR SINGLE DAY CLASS (08/28/17)