- This event has passed.
After School Cooking Class (01/08/18)
January 8 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
SESSION THREE BEGINS JANUARY 8TH AND RUNS THROUGH FEBRUARY 26TH. CLASSES WILL NOT BE HELD ON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!
Like to cook or want to learn how? Join our after-school cooking classes and whip up a delicious dinner! Students will prepare the menu and then sit down together and enjoy the fruits of their labor. Basic as well as more advanced cooking techniques will be included for all levels of skill. Available to ages 8-17.
Chicken Pot Pie
Warm Cinnamon Applesauce
Crudite with Homemade Ranch Dressing
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- After-School Cooking Classes are held on Mondays, 4:30 – 6:30 p.m., and include all supplies, ingredients and beverages.
- $200 for 6-week session, or $40 per individual class. Class is limited to 20 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or write Info@CCAcademy.edu to register. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time for fee refund.
- Classes WILL NOT be held on School Holidays.
- A Medical authorization form must be on file for each student. Download the MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM
- Menus vary each class. Students will prepare the meal and sit down and eat together. A copy of the recipes will be available to take home.
- Please wear closed toe shoes and tie back all long hair.
REGISTER/PAY HERE FOR SIX WEEK SESSION: 01/08/18 – 02/26/18
(NO CLASSES ON JAN 15TH OR FEB 19TH)