- This event has passed.
Pizza Class (SOLD OUT)
June 10, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Our Chef Instructor will teach you about the essentials of pizza dough (including a discussion of yeast, gluten, flour choices) and homemade sauces. Class attendees will enter the kitchen to handle the dough, top their personal pizza with sauce and toppings, and sit down to enjoy their creations with freshly-made Caesars salad and Italian biscotti. Enjoy complimentary wine and beer while learning and dining!
- Pizza Party Classes are held on Saturdays, Noon to 2:30 p.m., and include all ingredients, pizza/salad/dessert, wine, beer, soda and water. Attendees must be 21 years or older to consume any alcohol.
- Class is limited to 20 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or write Info@CCAcademy.edu to register.
- $100 per person. Half-price Offer Now: $50 per person. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time.
- Class begins with a complete demonstration and discussion by the Chef Instructor. For their individual pizzas, students will use dough pre-made by the Chef Instructor due to the time needed for the dough to rise and rest.
- Gratuity is not included in the per-person fee. If you kindly wish to leave a tip, it will be split among all staff including the Chef Instructor, Server, Assistant and Dishwasher.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
- Please wear closed toe shoes and tie back all long hair.
Special Note: Classic Cooking Academy will be taking its popular pizza class and adding a little twist to spice it up! Beginning July 1, 2017, each Saturday of the month will feature the same centerpiece of the class – a delicious homemade individual pizza – but it will then be paired with a different salad and dessert that changes every week throughout the course of the month, thereby offering you a variety of recipes for broadening your culinary repertoire.