- This event has passed.
Mediterranean Cuisine (SOLD OUT)
January 7 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
In this dynamic hands-on cooking class, based upon the food culture of those living along the Mediterranean Sea, you’ll prepare creative, health-conscious dishes that feature the regions most familiar ingredients.
Toasted Orzo Salad
Spicy Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini
Crispy Chicken Stew with Lemon, Artichokes, Capers & Olives
Baked Orange & Almond Ricotta Cheesecake
- Mediterranean Cuisine Classes are held on select Sundays, 4 – 6:30 p.m., and include all ingredients, wine, beer, soda and water. Attendees must be 21 years or older to consume any alcohol.
- Class is limited to 20 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or write Info@CCAcademy.edu to register.
- $100 per person. Call to inquire about seasonal specials. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time.
- Class begins with a demonstration and discussion by the Chef Instructor. The Chef Instructor will go over each aspect of the menu. You will divide into small groups, and each group will work on preparing a different aspect of the menu. Once the menu is complete, students will sit down together to enjoy the meal.
- Gratuity is not included in the per-person fee. If you kindly wish to leave a tip, it will be split among all staff including the Chef Instructor, Server, Assistant and Dishwasher.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
- Please wear closed toe shoes and tie back all long hair.