- This event has passed.
Gourmet Cooking Class (SOLD OUT)
October 6 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
SORRY THIS CLASS IS FULL
Experience the art of fine food and drink with this fun, hands-on cooking class, designed to introduce participants to multicultural cuisines and high quality food preparations.
Grilled Chili Lime Shrimp on Crostini with Tomato, Lime and Cilantro Salsa.
Southwest Style Flank Steak with Chipotle Butter
Grilled Mushroom, Mixed Greens and Comte Salad
Marinated Grilled Pineapple with Ice Cream
- Gourmet Cooking Classes are held on Fridays, 6:30 – 9 p.m., and include all ingredients, wine, beer, soda and water. Attendees must be 21 years or older to consume any alcohol.
- Class is limited to 20 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or write Info@CCAcademy.edu to register.
- $100 per person. Call to inquire about seasonal discounts. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time.
- Class begins with a demonstration and discussion by the Chef Instructor. The Chef Instructor will go over each aspect of the menu. You will divide into small groups, and each group will work on preparing a different aspect of the menu. Once the menu is complete, students will sit down together to enjoy the meal.
- Gratuity is not included in the per-person fee. If you kindly wish to leave a tip, it will be split among all staff including the Chef Instructor, Server, Assistant and Dishwasher.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
- Please wear closed toe shoes and tie back all long hair.