French Wine Dinner (12/16/17)
December 16 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
How about a little romance this holiday season? A perfect wind-down to a season fully packed with activities, people and plans. Treat yourself (or someone special!) to this elegant French Wine Dinner, hosted by Chef Pascal Dionot. Chef Dionot will prepare five decadent courses of upscale French fare, paired with wines selected specifically to compliment the food. All you have to do is come ready to relax and enjoy a night of exciting wines, great food and good cheer!
- Mahi-Mahi et Loup de Mer Bouillabaisse
- Mahi-Mahi and Sea Bass Bouillabaisse with Tomato-Saffron-Fennel Broth
- Raviolis de Coquilles Saint Jacques avec Sauce au Beurre de Soja
- Scallops Ravioli with Soy Butter Sauce
- Bouchees à la Reine
- Puff pastry shells with leek puree and chicken, mushroom crème sauce
- Carré d’Agneau avec Haricots de Lima et Ratatouille
- Rack of Lamb with Lima Beans and Ratatouille
- Galette de Framboises au Citron et Crème Anglaise au Gingembre
- Galette of Raspberries w/ Lemon Curd & Ginger Crème Anglaise
- This is not a cooking class. There is no portion of the class that is hands-on or demonstration.
- $100 per person. This is a Specialty Class. No vouchers will be accepted.
- Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time for fee refund.
- Our Chef and sommelier or wine expert will lead the class. The sommelier will lecture about the wines and answer any general questions you may have, while the Chef will discuss the food pairings.
- This is a five course tasting menu. We will serve five small portions of all of the menu items – each paired with a two ounce pour of wine.
- Gratuity is not included in the class price. If you kindly wish to leave our staff a tip, they will split all gratuity left among the instructor, assistant, server, and dish washer.