- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve Dinner (12/31/17)
December 31, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
SORRY THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Celebrate New Year’s Eve with a decadent five-course French Dinner menu paired with fine wines. Join Chef Pascal Dionot as he prepares a menu of upscale French fare, perfect for a romantic night out to ring in the new year! Champagne reception starts at 6:00pm, followed by dinner at 6:30pm. Don’t miss out on this evening of great food, exciting wines, and good cheer!
Mahi-Mahi and Sea Bass Bouillabaisse with Tomato-Saffron-Fennel Broth
Paired with Pastou Sancerre
Scallop Ravioli with Soy Butter Sauce
Paired with Chanson Vire Clesse
Puff Pastry with Chicken & Leeks, Mushroom Crème Sauce
Paired with Guigal Cotes du Rhone Rouge
Rack of Lamb with Lima Beans and Ratatouille
Paired with Chateau Gaudin Paulliac
Galette of Raspberries w/ Lemon Curd & Ginger Crème Anglaise
Paired with Baumard Cremant de Loire
- This is not a cooking class. There is no portion of the class that is hands-on or demonstration.
- $95 per person. This is a Specialty Class. No vouchers will be accepted.
- Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time for fee refund.
- Our Chef and sommelier or wine expert will lead the class. The sommelier will lecture about the wines and answer any general questions you may have, while the Chef will discuss the food pairings.
- This is a five course tasting menu. We will serve five small portions of all of the menu items – each paired with a two ounce pour of wine.
- Gratuity is not included in the class price. If you kindly wish to leave our staff a tip, they will split all gratuity left among the instructor, assistant, server, and dish washer.