- This event has passed.
Everything Pumpkin – Sweet & Savory (11/18/17)
November 18, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sorry, this class is FULL.
A holiday cooking class for pumpkin lovers! Indulge your palate and join Chef Instructor Sharon Lunardi for this Everything Pumpkin culinary experience. The menu features sweet and savory pumpkin delights, which are sure to get you primed and ready to embrace the Thanksgiving holiday with gusto.
Curried Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Pumpkin Mousse Roulade
- Class is limited to 20 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or write Info@CCAcademy.edu to register.
- Chef Sharon Lunardi will host this class. To view her background, visit our staff page.
- $55 per person. This is a Specialty Class. No vouchers will be accepted. For fee refund, cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by a registered adult.
- Class begins with a demonstration and discussion by our Chef Instructor. Students will enter the kitchen and work in pairs to prepare the items on the menu. Soup will be enjoyed during class, while the desserts will be available for students to take home- Please bring containers with you to the class!
- Gratuity is not included in the per-person fee. If you kindly wish to leave a tip, it will be split among all staff including the Chef Instructor, Server, Assistant and Dishwasher.
- Please wear closed toe shoes and tie back all long hair.