Buche de Noel (12/09/17)
December 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
This fanciful “Yule log” is a classic French holiday dessert! Learn how to make the famous Buche de Noel with Chef Pascal Dionot. He will take you step-by-step through the preparation of the sponge cake and buttercream filling, and you’ll finish your sweet roulade with marzipan and mushroom meringue decorations. At the end of class, everyone will take home their very own Yule Log!!!
- This class is held on Saturday, December 9th, 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., and include all ingredients, soda and water.
- Chef Pascal Dionot will host the class. To view his background, visit our staff page.
- Class is limited to 24 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or write Info@CCAcademy.edu to register.
- $55 per person. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time for fee refund.
- This is a Specialty class. No vouchers will be accepted.
- Gratuity is not included in the per-person fee. If you kindly wish to leave a tip, it will be split among all staff including the Chef Instructor, Server, Assistant and Dishwasher.
- Please wear closed toe shoes and tie back all long hair.