- This event has passed.
Artisan Bread & Cheese (SOLD OUT)
August 20 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Nothing tastes better than homemade bread right out of the oven with freshly made cheese. While this may seem intimidating, Joe Cambria, the Flour Craftsman, will show you how easily these things can be prepared at home. He will first demonstrate how to make a seasonal bread, and then you will make your own. As your dough is rising, proofing, and baking, you will learn to make fresh cheeses such as mozzarella and ricotta. At the end of class, enjoy the bread and cheese with a glass of wine.
- Artisan Bread & Cheese Classes are held on select Sundays, 10:00 am to 1:00 p.m., and include all ingredients, wine, beer, soda and water. Attendees must be 21 years or older to consume any alcohol.
- Class is limited to 20 students. Reservations are based on First Come-First Serve basis. Call (480) 502-0177 or write Info@CCAcademy.edu to register.
- $100 per person. Half-price Offer Now: $50 per person. Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance of course time.
- Gratuity is not included in the per-person fee. If you kindly wish to leave a tip, it will be split among all staff including the Chef Instructor, Server, Assistant and Dishwasher.
- Students will receive a full copy of all recipes for use at home.
- Please wear closed toe shoes and tie back all long hair.